• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rise (??) in cheating recently

#261 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-February-27, 22:37

View PostMaark, on 2015-February-27, 20:38, said:

i wonder if hosts realize that i AVOID ALL TABLES WITH KIBITZERS WHO CAN CHAT because i have seen too much cheating and am unwilling to sit at their table. i don't think kibitzers should be able to CHAT AT ALL!! in the real bridge world, they cannot. anyway, my point is i won't sit at your table if you have a kibitzer who can chat.

Darn, we'll miss you.

#262 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-February-28, 01:24

i wonder if hosts realize that i AVOID ALL TABLES WITH KIBITZERS WHO CAN CHAT because i have seen too much cheating and am unwilling to sit at their table. i don't think kibitzers should be able to CHAT AT ALL!! in the real bridge world, they cannot. anyway, my point is i won't sit at your table if you have a kibitzer who can chat.

Those hosts who allow chat and kibitzers probably prefer that you don't join their table either. If they're looking for a fun relaxed game the last thing they need is someone yelling in all caps about cheating.

#263 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2015-February-28, 03:44

Perhaps this self-assessed BBO expert can find no other explanation for averaging net negative IMPs in each of the last two months.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#264 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2015-February-28, 04:21

View Post1eyedjack, on 2015-February-28, 03:44, said:

Perhaps this self-assessed BBO expert can find no other explanation for averaging net negative IMPs in each of the last two months.

You're bad :P

#265 User is offline   neilkaz 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Backgammon, Bridge, Hockey

Posted 2015-February-28, 15:55

Perhaps you can do two things.

1) Host your own tables.

2) Learn that sentences start with the first letter capitalized.

#266 User is offline   Free 

• mmm Duvel
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Duvel, Whisky

Posted 2015-March-01, 10:09

Welcome to the forum. I fixed your first post because you should be way more paranoid! Hosts who disable kibitzer chat do it to make absolutely sure their opponents can't cheat. In the meantime they use skype in the background to cheat with their own partner... So you better avoid all tables.
"It may be rude to leave to go to the bathroom, but it's downright stupid to sit there and piss yourself" - blackshoe

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users