• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Help.

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-July-03, 03:42

Is it possible that I can create hands and use them as source of hands in main club table in a session with my student on BBO? If so how?
Thanks in advance!
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-July-03, 05:21

View PostMrAce, on 2018-July-03, 03:42, said:

Is it possible that I can create hands and use them as source of hands in main club table in a session with my student on BBO? If so how?
Thanks in advance!

It is possible to upload prepared hands at a teaching table, but you won;t get IMP/MP scores for them. You can;'t get duplicate results when using predealt hands in MBC. Closest to actually getting scores for such hands is using vugraph deals.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-July-03, 05:25

I'll show you online if you need someone to walk you through the teaching tables setup. In my experience the most flexible way to go about this is start a teaching table, sit at it, then use My BBO > Hands and Results to upload deals to your teaching table. You can fetch hands straight from your recent hands, in case you want to review hands you played online, or use the Hand editor to create new hands, or modify recent hands to discuss what would happen if say trumps split badly, or finesse doesn't work, etc.

The key function here is that anywhere you have a deal there should be an Export deal > Upload deal to table option as well, as long as you are hosting a teaching table.

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2018-July-03, 08:12

Ok thanks Diana. So it has to be a teaching table only. how about practice tables?
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-July-04, 22:49

View PostMrAce, on 2018-July-03, 08:12, said:

Ok thanks Diana. So it has to be a teaching table only. how about practice tables?

You do it the same way in practice tables. After opening the table, click on Deal Source, then go to the "Use Saved Hands" tab to select the uploaded hands.

#6 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2018-July-09, 13:47

View Postbarmar, on 2018-July-04, 22:49, said:

You do it the same way in practice tables. After opening the table, click on Deal Source, then go to the "Use Saved Hands" tab to select the uploaded hands.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users