BBO Discussion Forums: Dallas Regionals and Phil Clayton! - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dallas Regionals and Phil Clayton!

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-March-24, 21:36

I went to Dallas to play for 2 days and also to visit my 8 years old daughter, planning to play with Phil, Hemmant Lall and even Bob Hamman perhaps but he had other things to do. So we ended up playing with another good pair in teams.
I stayed at our very own Phil Clayton's beautiful house and got to meet his better half who is also a great cook! She made a bbq chickenwhich was better than perfect!
Except than the Phil's car, which gave me almost heart attack because it runs with electric and we got caught in traffic when the battery was very low. I was scared that Phil was gonna ask me to push the car on freeway at some point! Posted Image

Phil and I did not score very well. I played very bad in general. Oh well.. ***** happens. Phil was nice to me anyway. But I had great time both with Phil and my daughter.
Thanks to Phil and Kim Clayton!
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users