Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Frquent Disconnect from BBO

#1 User is offline   RJS 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-March-18, 10:55

Playing on BBO during the last few days I get disconnected and have to sign back on during a tourney.. This did not happen before and Internet server says it is system ie BBO and their Firewall. I play at home on a Desk Top, about 2 year old.
Any suggestions

#2 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-March-18, 15:03

I had an unusual incident today: playing at a table, waiting for a tournament, I got disconnected (not unusual in itself) but when I re-entered (in seconds) I found myself at the main menu rather than back at the table.
Maybe host was just quick to boot me and I get no message, or maybe something has changed.

#3 User is offline   woodox 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-March-31, 11:31

I am encountering the same problem today - not just once, but repeatedly at short intervall in various situations: getting disconnected while logging-in, at the table in the middle of a game. After I re-entered, I never found myself at the same place, but always at the main menu.

Apparently, this does not happen to many other users. Otherwise there would be more posts on this problem.

I am new on the forum. So I don't know, whether someone from BBO Sopport is ever reading such complaints and offering explanations or even remedy.

#4 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-March-31, 13:17

View Postwoodox, on 2018-March-31, 11:31, said:

I am new on the forum. So I don't know, whether someone from BBO Sopport is ever reading such complaints and offering explanations or even remedy.

My experience is that they are more likely to read and even act on a complaint than to acknowledge it.
Odd, but better than the other way round :)

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-April-01, 22:06

View Postwoodox, on 2018-March-31, 11:31, said:

There's practically never anything we can do to usefully respond to posts like this. It's almost always something related to the user's Internet connection, not a problem at our end (which would impact thousands of users).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users