BBO Discussion Forums: Learn to ' think like a bridge player' - Wisskers On Bridge - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Learn to ' think like a bridge player' - Wisskers On Bridge Incredibly low cost expert group lessons

#1 User is offline   W_O_B 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-March-08, 11:31

Wisskers On Bridge

Mike Dorn Wiss (“Wisskers” on BBO) is a Canadian bridge expert, teacher, professional player and writer. Mike has taught private and group bridge lessons in his own club, at many country clubs, and online. He is also the bridge mentor and first serious partner of BBO creator Fred Gitelman.

Mike is offering group lessons 3 times a week - Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 PM Eastern (each session is 2 hours). Sundays offer hands on a dedicated subject, with the following Tuesdays featuring Play and Discussion of hands of the given subject of the month. Thursdays offer “Play & Discuss” sessions, where random hands will be dealt and students will bid, play, and defend, after which I will analyse and discuss each hand and answer any questions students may have. These sessions invariably introduce many aspects of the game to which newer players are seldom exposed.

Topic for March 2018 - Doubles

Basically Mike wants to give all students access to his “bridge mind” to help them understand anything that may interest them in order to improve their games, whether their questions are basic or advanced (and beyond). He is happy to encourage you to attend a single two-hour trial session at no cost. If you enjoy what I do and how I do it you may then purchase blocks of five sessions for only $25 US funds per block.

For information on a Free Trial Session or to find out more about the lessons, please visit http://mikedornwiss....sskersonbridge/ or contact Mike at wisskersonbridge@gmail.com
:lol:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users