BBO Discussion Forums: Using the Hand Editor - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Using the Hand Editor Importing hands from my bridge club to BBO hand editor & playing t

#1 User is offline   1mullida 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-January-31, 17:28

] play at my local bridge club and would like to be able to import some of those hands to the BBO hand editor so that I can replay them and learn how to get the best bidding and card play to achieve the highest possible score with those hands.

Currently I can create the hands on the hand editor but it will not permit me to play the hands. Has anyone else faced this situation and been able to solve this problem? If so, please let me know.

Regards
1mullida[

#2 User is offline   mojila 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-February-01, 02:08

Hi 1Mullida,

Actually you can write on note pad and than saving that file as .lin file on your computer. you can Play in bridgevue of BBO
program. In aabridge program you have section where you can see
some of the command in text you can learn and write. this is Very
handy way to learn.

mojila

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-February-01, 05:38

View Post1mullida, on 2018-January-31, 17:28, said:

] play at my local bridge club and would like to be able to import some of those hands to the BBO hand editor so that I can replay them and learn how to get the best bidding and card play to achieve the highest possible score with those hands.

Currently I can create the hands on the hand editor but it will not permit me to play the hands. Has anyone else faced this situation and been able to solve this problem? If so, please let me know.

Regards
1mullida[

After you import the hands to BBO, save them in a folder of hands. Then, you will have to open a teaching table to replay them.

To open a teaching table click Practice
Start a teaching table
(you'll get a menu with settings for your teaching table, I suggest making it invisible or with locked seats, to prevent randoms from hopping in while you're still setting up)

Once at a table, you can click to sit in all 4 seats, or you can invite your partner to review the hands together, or you can use robots - up to you.

Click Deal source
Use saved deals
Select the folder where you saved your deals

Click Redeal to deal the first hand to the table. Click Redeal again to advance to the next deal, after you're done with the current one.

This is documented in the Teaching section in Help:
http://www.bridgebase.com/help/v2help/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users