BBO Discussion Forums: bilbridge teaching class - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1

bilbridge teaching class I'm a Bilbridge member and I'm having trouble connecting with

#1 User is offline   1mullida 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 2018-January-23

Posted 2018-January-23, 14:38

I'm a Bilbridge new member. I signed up so that I could take free classes that were listed in the bilbridge website. Specifically, I signed up for the class given by Cornelia Yoder "Tracking and Counting" - card counting which started today at 2PM. I haven't been able to figure out how it is connected to Bridgebaseonline but it appears to be. It is given by Cornelia on Listen2MyRadio.com.

Has anyone taken any of these classes and, if so, can you help me out in getting connected with Cornielia?

Also Bilbridge.com states that they have teaching tournaments that are conducted on bridgebaseonline. I'd like to sign up for these teaching tournaments. Is there anyone else out there who is a member of Bilbridge.com (it costs $45 per year) that can help me with registering and getting in to these teaching tournaments?


1 mullida
0

#2 User is offline   spotlight7 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 257
  • Joined: 2009-March-21

Posted 2018-January-23, 15:06

View Post1mullida, on 2018-January-23, 14:38, said:

I'm a Bilbridge new member. I signed up so that I could take free classes that were listed in the bilbridge website. Specifically, I signed up for the class given by Cornelia Yoder "Tracking and Counting" - card counting which started today at 2PM. I haven't been able to figure out how it is connected to Bridgebaseonline but it appears to be. It is given by Cornelia on Listen2MyRadio.com.

Has anyone taken any of these classes and, if so, can you help me out in getting connected with Cornielia?

Also Bilbridge.com states that they have teaching tournaments that are conducted on bridgebaseonline. I'd like to sign up for these teaching tournaments. Is there anyone else out there who is a member of Bilbridge.com (it costs $45 per year) that can help me with registering and getting in to these teaching tournaments?


1 mullida


hallway runs BIL. Send a message by BBO mail to that nickname and she will help you.
0

#3 User is offline   gszes 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,167
  • Joined: 2011-February-12

Posted 2018-January-26, 06:32

maureen (i think the bbo id is HALLOWAY) runs the bill program:)
0

#4 User is offline   spotlight7 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 257
  • Joined: 2009-March-21

Posted 2018-January-26, 09:56

View Postgszes, on 2018-January-26, 06:32, said:

maureen (i think the bbo id is HALLOWAY) runs the bill program:)


HALLOWAY gets you an intermediate player that is not Maureen

hallway gets you the profile of Maureen
0

#5 User is offline   BabsG 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 2012-February-17
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Posted 2018-January-26, 20:47

Chick's counting classes are held in the BILies Retreat Public Club on BBO. When you sign on to BBO you will be in the "Lobby". Click on the "Casual" button on the left hand side. Then click on "All Public and Private Clubs", then on "All Public Clubs". Look down the list and you will see "BILies Retreat". Click on "Show Tables" - then on Open or Full tables to see who is playing. Alternately, you can make Chick a "friend" and just click on her name and join table when she is holding her class. Hope that helps.
0

#6 User is offline   1mullida 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 2018-January-23

Posted 2018-January-31, 17:30

View PostBabsG, on 2018-January-26, 20:47, said:

Chick's counting classes are held in the BILies Retreat Public Club on BBO. When you sign on to BBO you will be in the "Lobby". Click on the "Casual" button on the left hand side. Then click on "All Public and Private Clubs", then on "All Public Clubs". Look down the list and you will see "BILies Retreat". Click on "Show Tables" - then on Open or Full tables to see who is playing. Alternately, you can make Chick a "friend" and just click on her name and join table when she is holding her class. Hope that helps.



Thanks BabsG
1 mullida
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users