BBO Discussion Forums: BBO Tournament Completion Rate problem - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO Tournament Completion Rate problem

#1 User is offline   LanderBG 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-January-17, 03:51

Hello, I am member of BBO for more than 15 years i guess.I usually play at tables and robot tournaments lately.I have a regular partner for a while and we decided to join some BBO tournament, but it says that my TCR is lower than expected to join the tournaments.In the past i played tournaments a lot and never had such problems.I tried several tournaments and always the same message.I tried to buy some BBO Dollars, played some tournaments but it did not affected my TCR rating at all.It says "UNKNOWN". It is really very frustrating.Please let me now which tournaments i should play to increase my TCR.It is kind of weird that BBo wants you to have some Completion rating, but does not allow you to play and achieve it.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-January-17, 11:24

In order to get a TCR you have to play at least 10 tournaments in a 60 day period. You played 7 tourneys in December, that's not enough.

See http://www.bridgebas...tion_rates.html for more details about how TCR and MCR are calculated.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users