Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Precision partner Looking for Precision partner in US timezone

#1 User is offline   ldrews 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-December-24, 08:23

I am looking for a regular partner to play my version of Precision Club. I will be happy to teach and practice. Partner needs to be able to play in US timezone, preferably in the afternoons.

The version of Precision Club that I play is documented at https://www.ansantek.com/StrongClub

Please review and if you are interested get in contact with me. BBO id: ldrews

#2 User is offline   thomas c 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:golf, bridge, opera

Posted 2017-December-25, 19:15

larry. i would like to try this. i have not played precision before but have played polish club. ill try to print off the continuations tomorrow and maybe we can get together. the basics i have np with. i am
thomas c on bbo.
tom

#3 User is offline   scsm1963 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-December-26, 11:08

I play various version of Precision and would love to learn and discuss a system in depth.
scsm1963@gmail.com if interested.

#4 User is offline   PaulATL 

• PipPip

Posted 2017-December-28, 20:58

View Postldrews, on 2017-December-24, 08:23, said:

I am looking for a regular partner to play my version of Precision Club. I will be happy to teach and practice. Partner needs to be able to play in US timezone, preferably in the afternoons.

The version of Precision Club that I play is documented at https://www.ansantek.com/StrongClub

Please review and if you are interested get in contact with me. BBO id: ldrews

#5 User is offline   PaulATL 

• PipPip

Posted 2017-December-28, 20:58

I'm an Atlantan who has played various Precision systems. Dan Neill has a new book, Stand Modern Precision which is an excellent system. I've actually been a student and played with him over the years.

Looking for ongoing partnership to play/bid online BBO and then play ABCL Regionals and Nationals about every 6-8 weeks.

To gauge compatibility we would plY 2/1 initially online. That works next step to play tournament together someplace. I can travel anywhere. That works we transition to Precision.

I'm a young 61, retired, nice guy with lots interests outside bridge.

It's not just "winning"; it's enjoying the experience.

Paul Heller
GlassArtIlluminations.com
"Art That LIGHTS UP Your Life"
Cell: (770) 289-1916
4551 Blackland Drive, Marietta, GA 30067

#6 User is offline   PaulATL 

• PipPip

Posted 2017-December-28, 21:00

View Postthomas c, on 2017-December-25, 19:15, said:

larry. i would like to try this. i have not played precision before but have played polish club. ill try to print off the continuations tomorrow and maybe we can get together. the basics i have np with. i am
thomas c on bbo.
tom

I'm an Atlantan who has played various Precision systems. Dan Neill has a new book, Stand Modern Precision which is an excellent system. I've actually been a student and played with him over the years.

Looking for ongoing partnership to play/bid online BBO and then play ABCL Regionals and Nationals about every 6-8 weeks.

To gauge compatibility we would plY 2/1 initially online. That works next step to play tournament together someplace. I can travel anywhere. That works we transition to Precision.

Paul Heller

#7 User is offline   PaulATL 

• PipPip

Posted 2017-December-28, 21:00

View Postthomas c, on 2017-December-25, 19:15, said:

thomas c on bbo.
tom

Paul Heller

#8 User is offline   PaulATL 

• PipPip

Posted 2017-December-29, 22:44

thomas c, on 2017-December-25, 20:15, said:
thomas c on bbo.
tom

Paul Heller

Mm
quote name='scsm1963' timestamp='1514308103' post='941429']
I play various version of Precision and would love to learn and discuss a system in depth.
scsm1963@gmail.com if interested.
[/quote]

#9 User is offline   ldrews 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-December-30, 10:34

View PostPaulATL, on 2017-December-29, 22:44, said:

thomas c, on 2017-December-25, 20:15, said:
thomas c on bbo.
tom

Paul Heller

Paul, thank you for the interest. Unfortunately I live in central Mexico and am not available for face-to-face tournaments. The version of Precision that I play has evolved over the last couple of years. I am not embarrassed to say that I stole a few ideas from Dan Neill. If you are interested, check it out at https://www.ansantek.com/StrongClub.

#10 User is offline   ldrews 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-January-19, 19:05

Looking for additional partners to play a version of Precision Club that features a Weak NoTrump and Combined Bergen Raises over major openings. For a more thorough description of the system please visit https:www.ansantek.com/StrongClub
Let me know if your are interested.

ldrews

#11 User is offline   ldrews 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-January-25, 15:42

Looking for intermediate or advanced partner to play a version of Precision Club in the afternoons US timezones. See LD Precision Club for system description.

#12 User is offline   ldrews 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-February-09, 19:09

Still looking for an intermediate or advanced player to play a version of Precision Club in the afternoons or weekends, US timezones.

#13 User is offline   lukie2too 

• Pip

Posted 2018-August-14, 11:47

I AM TAKING LARRY'S PRECISION CLASS AT PRESENT (AUGUST 13/18) AND WOULD LIKE A PARTNER TO PRACTISE PRECISION. I AM A BIL GRADUATE AND HAVE PLAYED SAYC IN PAST.

#14 User is offline   paynterf 

• Pip

Posted 2018-October-06, 09:37

View PostPaulATL, on 2017-December-28, 20:58, said:

Paul Heller

Paul,

I'm a recent convert to Dan Neill's SMP version of Precision, and I'm interested in your offer of forming a partnership, both online and RL. I have about 700MP and have been playing 2/1 for some time now, but have been trying to learn SMP for about the last 6 month. I'm retired, and would also be interested in RL tournament play. If you aren't already booked up, please contact me at 'paynterf[at]gmail[dot]com'

Regards,

Frank

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users