BBO Discussion Forums: screen size windows 10 - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

screen size windows 10 I cannot change screen size - part of page is off the screen

#1 User is offline   meam2 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2012-April-09

Posted 2017-December-10, 16:50

The bottom of the page is off the screen. I cannot see my hand and cannot bid.
0

#2 User is offline   barmar 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 17,667
  • Joined: 2004-August-21
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2017-December-10, 21:52

If you open BBO in full-screen, try hiding the Windows taskbar.

#3 User is offline   sacto123 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 2013-June-28

Posted 2017-December-10, 23:09

View Postmeam2, on 2017-December-10, 16:50, said:

The bottom of the page is off the screen. I cannot see my hand and cannot bid.

My experience shows that if you resize the window and then exit without logging off, the window will come up with your new dimensions the next time you login and the sections inside will be arranged to fit. When you move the interior windows around and then quit by logging off, those windows will be restored the next time you login. Apparently, Windows remembers the main window size and the app remembers what was inside. At least that is what happens on my computer using Windows 10 Pro.
0

#4 User is offline   magpie15 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2017-December-30

Posted 2017-December-31, 15:55

View Postsacto123, on 2017-December-10, 23:09, said:

My experience shows that if you resize the window and then exit without logging off, the window will come up with your new dimensions the next time you login and the sections inside will be arranged to fit. When you move the interior windows around and then quit by logging off, those windows will be restored the next time you login. Apparently, Windows remembers the main window size and the app remembers what was inside. At least that is what happens on my computer using Windows 10 Pro.



I also have the problem that the bottom of the screen is cut off. I have Windows 10, although not Pro, but am not sure how to resize the window as you suggest above. Can you help please?
0

#5 User is offline   barmar 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 17,667
  • Joined: 2004-August-21
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2018-January-02, 09:41

View Postmagpie15, on 2017-December-31, 15:55, said:

I also have the problem that the bottom of the screen is cut off. I have Windows 10, although not Pro, but am not sure how to resize the window as you suggest above. Can you help please?

Just drag the bottom edge of the window up, away from the task bar.

You'll need to take it out of full-screen mode first, by clicking on the full-screen toggle icon at the top right.

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users