BBO Discussion Forums: Square parenthesis - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Square parenthesis

#1 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2017-December-02, 01:22

Their more frequently using I think is for the indication of the suits (i. e. Sp between the two square parenthesis to have the symbol of the Spades) during a writing. Another occasion can be when replying to a post is used quote between parenthesis and slash quote([=/quote]) to end and/or select a period. Another using is that indicated in my topic "Undelining" and i have read that is possible to have "Spoiler" and "Hide" in such way. A list can be provided as complete as possible with an indication of all the possible options explaining the concept of it or what can actually be written within them with the indication of other additional characters as when it ends, i.e. is slash(=/) the only character or type of writing or are there other types? I believe these informations can be of much help.
(Underlining: http://www.bridgebas...post__p__915133
If you also click on "Reply" in post #2 by Gerardo can see what happen infomatically).

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-December-03, 01:33

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but these are all available by clicking on items in the toolbar above the editing window. You don't need to memorize all the BBCodes and we don't need to post a list anywhere.

#3 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-December-03, 04:23

View Postbarmar, on 2017-December-03, 01:33, said:

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but these are all available by clicking on items in the toolbar above the editing window. You don't need to memorize all the BBCodes and we don't need to post a list anywhere.

Yes, but the memory code can be a quick way to use (i. e. if anyone don't know where to find). I don't think that are only all those i.e. how to have "Spoiler" and "Hide" ? There are other words generating these things ?

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-December-03, 23:39

View PostLovera, on 2017-December-03, 04:23, said:

Yes, but the memory code can be a quick way to use (i. e. if anyone don't know where to find). I don't think that are only all those i.e. how to have "Spoiler" and "Hide" ? There are other words generating these things ?

"Spoiler" is in the "Other styles" menu. I'm not sure what you mean by "Hide".

All of these things are called "bbcode". You can find a list at (except for the bridge-specific extensions that we added) at www.bbcode.org.

#5 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-December-04, 09:28

View Postbarmar, on 2017-December-03, 23:39, said:

"Spoiler" is in the "Other styles" menu. I'm not sure what you mean by "Hide".

All of these things are called "bbcode". You can find a list at (except for the bridge-specific extensions that we added) at www.bbcode.org.

Yes, it was anything of this type that i think can be almost complete and interesting. About "Spoiler" i have seen that can be inserted that word in sq. parenthesis(= rectangular bracket) and appears "Show" (then "Hide" to hide the text showed). Thanks.

BTW you can embed the hands in your post so people don't have to click the link by using the code:[hv="paste expanded URL here"]400|300[/hv]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users