BBO Discussion Forums: Player page layout Chat box, Friend Box and leavers key - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Player page layout Chat box, Friend Box and leavers key Layout sequence change would assist new players

#1 User is offline   acbsm 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-November-19, 13:52

On normal computers.
Chat Box on playing page.
Having chat, at the bottom of the page handicaps new players from linking to board as often their task bar runs across hers so they cannot write in chat section. It would be wonderful I think if this chat line was at the top of the chat box and that chat order was the reverse of current so the oldest messages are at the bottom. Twitter and face book etc all have the latest message on top. I think it would also be faster to read and to participate inthechat.

Friend section
In this section, move the 4 options of this page up to top of page and then the friends online section under it. I believe this would help new players set up their friends more easilily. Some of my friends can not find this as again it is too low on the page for their rectangular screens.

Players Names when Playing
Could you place an active key at start or under your name that tells you to click if you wish to leave the table. I have found new players are unaware of how to leave the table hence their names go to stuck user to be removed. I think if a more obvious tab was present then these delays in play would be much less. Or plaes include the availablity of clicking om your name to leave the page to the question and answer section for new players.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users