Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

download daily tournment hands

#1 User is offline   patroclo 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-November-05, 04:00

I want to know how to download the hands of the free daily tournment.
Usually with the dds software i may download the bbo hands.
But the hands of daily tournment aren't present on bbo my hands page.
Any solutions ?

#2 User is offline   kenberg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-November-06, 08:21

I have recently been playing in the 25 cent all day robot tourneys. So it's not quite the same thing but fwiw I'll say what I do.

If I play on Monday I get a bbo email on Tuesday giving the results. I can click on show boards and then, of course, see the boards and then I can open a hand of interest. However "options" does not allow me to save the hand at this point. I could have used options to save it right after I played it, but the day later options only offers me the chance to change the display. However, opening the hand produces a url. I can copy and paste that.

For example:

http://www.bridgebas...CQ|pc|HQ|pc|CK|

Now why would I want to? This hand illustrates the answer. I plan to send this to a partner and ask "Are we playing that 1NT-2C-2H-3S is a strong heart raise?" It's obviously something that's a bit out of the normal but it could be a splinter. Of course we should all know exactly what conventions we are and are not playing, but most partnerships, certainly including mine, have many gaps.

I think bbo could make this easier, but this seems to work. Whether it also works in the setting that you are speaking of I don't know.
Ken

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-November-06, 09:43

The daylong turnaments aren't saved in the same database that's used by the myhands web site, which is what DDS uses.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users