BBO Discussion Forums: view one's own profile at the table - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

view one's own profile at the table

#1 User is offline   limo06097 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-October-10, 08:35

hey there,

I have memory of a feature that allowed you to view your own profile at the table, by clicking on your own name.

Right now, it shows me a prompt to leave the table instead. Is there any way to see your own profile at the table by clicking your profile name? Was it an older feature maybe?

Thank you,
limo06097

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-October-10, 09:40

View Postlimo06097, on 2017-October-10, 08:35, said:

hey there,

I have memory of a feature that allowed you to view your own profile at the table, by clicking on your own name.

Right now, it shows me a prompt to leave the table instead. Is there any way to see your own profile at the table by clicking your profile name? Was it an older feature maybe?

Thank you,
limo06097

You can see everyone else's profile by clicking on their username. You can also see your own profile by clicking on your username unless you are sitting at a pickup game table. For instance if you are playing a tournament, you can see your profile by clicking your own name.

At a pick-up game table, where you click to sit, click to leave, this action is not available anymore. Instead, you can click your own name at the top right corner of the screen to see your profile.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users