BBO Discussion Forums: Why NO Scores for Completed Tournaments - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why NO Scores for Completed Tournaments

#1 User is offline   skiborder 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-September-17, 12:35

I saw my friends playing in a speedball and went in later to try and find out how they placed... but you can't really do this and i don't understand why, When you click on completed tournaments it only shows you a very limited number and certainly not going back a few hours. There is plenty of room in the search window so it didn't hit any limit. You can scroll though and see pending or running tournaments but you can't see a lot under the completed tournaments... In fact if i type in speedball, i usually cannot see any listed.
Is there a reason for this. Seems like the more friends you make on bbo, the more this could interest you.

John

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-September-17, 12:56

You can look up hand records in the myhands database: http://www.bridgebas...hands/index.php

You'll be asked to log in with your bbo username and password, but you can look up other people's hands too not just your own.

To find that page look at www.bridgebase.com the Hand Records menu at the top.

#3 User is offline   skiborder 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-September-17, 16:33

View Postdiana_eva, on 2017-September-17, 12:56, said:

You can look up hand records in the myhands database: http://www.bridgebas...hands/index.php

You'll be asked to log in with your bbo username and password, but you can look up other people's hands too not just your own.

To find that page look at www.bridgebase.com the Hand Records menu at the top.

Thanks.. That's a great URL for me to save for the future....
It's not the one that comes on the browser version of the software that i use. or at least i don't see how to get to it on my menu... but its very helpful

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-September-17, 16:36

View Postskiborder, on 2017-September-17, 16:33, said:

Thanks.. That's a great URL for me to save for the future....
It's not the one that comes on the browser version of the software that i use. or at least i don't see how to get to it on my menu... but its very helpful

Yes it's not added anywhere inside the browser version, but you can reach it at www.bridgebase.com, our home page. It's linked at the top of the screen, where it says Hand Records.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users