• You cannot reply to this topic

North Korea: What Next?

#101 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-December-23, 15:10

View PostZelandakh, on 2017-December-20, 07:37, said:

So you have zero evidence...again? *sigh*

I must have invented it! I couldn't possibly have noted the source at the time of reading because I couldn't imagine having to reference such information for those interlocutors too lazy to do their own reading... Happy holidays and if I ever come across the reference again, you can rest assured that I will inform you immediately. Quite the gift ;)
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

#102 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-December-23, 16:38

View PostAl_U_Card, on 2017-December-23, 15:10, said:

I must have invented it! I couldn't possibly have noted the source at the time of reading because I couldn't imagine having to reference such information for those interlocutors too lazy to do their own reading... Happy holidays and if I ever come across the reference again, you can rest assured that I will inform you immediately. Quite the gift ;)

I won't hold my breath. Your track record for coming up with evidence to support claims is not what could be called stellar.
(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#103 User is offline   hrothgar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2017-December-23, 17:03

View PostZelandakh, on 2017-December-23, 16:38, said:

I won't hold my breath. Your track record for coming up with evidence to support claims is not what could be called stellar.

Well, in his defense, you can hardly expect Al to be as obvious as to provide a Lyndon LaRouche citation...

<It took a long time to figure our Al's particular world view, but I am pretty sure that he is either an authentic LaRouchie or a doing a damn good impression of one>

I'd love to have a nice expert system where we could feed in a bunch of postings and output what type of conspiracy theory said individual is best associated with...
Alderaan delenda est

#104 User is offline   Winstonm 

• Interests:Art, music

Posted 2017-December-23, 17:40

Interesting note about Kim Jong-un. When two American women were being held by North Korea after being sentenced to 12 years hard labor, an appeal was made to release them. Kim Jong-un responded by asking for a visit by ex-president Bill Clinton. The was arranged and North Korean freed the girls. Why? Because when his father had died, then President Clinton was the first leader - even ahead of the Chinese - to call and offer condolences to Kim Jong-un. Kim Jong-un remembered this as a sign of respect and he released the woman in response to being treated with honor by Bill Clinton.

I doubt this type of diplomacy is possible any more.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Black Lives Matter. / "I need ammunition, not a ride." Zelensky

#105 User is offline   hrothgar 

• Interests:Travel
    Cooking
    Brewing
    Hiking

Posted 2017-December-23, 18:18

FWIW, there was a good episode of Pod Save the World yesterday dealing specifically with North Korea

https://art19.com/sh...-save-the-world
Alderaan delenda est

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users