Brag..brag!

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-July-11, 23:30

http://webutil.bridg...9749801&u=MrAce

Posted Image

Funny as it is, i missed a top score on last board by misclick. I thought that board would make me not win but oh well..
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   nige1 

• 5-level belongs to me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Poems Computers

Posted 2017-July-12, 02:40

View PostMrAce, on 2017-July-11, 23:30, said:

http://webutil.bridg...9749801&u=MrAce :)
Funny as it is, i missed a top score on last board by misclick. I thought that board would make me not win but oh well.

Well played, MrAce, 4% clear :) You should have a go at the ACBL NABC individual.

#3 User is offline   The_Badger 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge, Chess, Film, Literature, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition

Posted 2017-July-12, 03:22

Well done Timo. I can take you seriously :) but I can't take some of the results on the boards seriously. (Sorry to put a damper on things but I'd rather be honest.) I have looked through the movies and the travellers as a results' merchant/bridge completist, and frankly I find some of the things happening quite bizarre. No wonder you won!

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-July-12, 08:07

View PostThe_Badger, on 2017-July-12, 03:22, said:

Well done Timo. I can take you seriously :) but I can't take some of the results on the boards seriously. (Sorry to put a damper on things but I'd rather be honest.) I have looked through the movies and the travellers as a results' merchant/bridge completist, and frankly I find some of the things happening quite bizarre. No wonder you won!

Hi, thanks. You have to make weird things at bot game to win a session when there are 1270 contenders. Playing solid won't bring the scores you need to be first. It could but with better bots and not GIB.

View Postnige1, on 2017-July-12, 02:40, said:

Well played, MrAce, 4% clear :) You should have a go at the ACBL NABC individual.

Ty nige1, but I am not an ACBL member anymore and i will not pay 49$ membership just to play in this event. Or I would definitely play it.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#5 User is offline   kuhchung 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-July-27, 23:29

Aw man, I came in 13th to Timo's 8th for today. (Never mind those other two tries where I came in low 50s)
Videos of the worst bridge player ever playing bridge:
https://www.youtube....hungPlaysBridge

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users