• You cannot reply to this topic

A Thought About Profiles...

#21 User is offline   bbstar 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-August-12, 00:37

View Postbarmar, on 2017-August-10, 10:02, said:

No it isn't.

Yes it is. Go to My BBO > Convention Cards and you'll see a list of all your CCs, with Edit buttons next to them.

Maybe you thought we got rid of it because it was removed from the home screen during a redesign last year, but it's still in the menu. Or maybe you're thinking only of Full Disclosure CCs, which can only be updated using the download version of BB.

Yes, the use of FD Convention Cards is deprecated.
Once in a while I happen to play with a partner with whom I have a FD CC. I make a bid, I see a wrong explanation from CC. This is confusing to say the least. I would like to update the CC, but this is not supported. If I go My BBO > Convention Cards, I am still unable to edit the CC. The templated CC make things worse. Why provide uncustomizable CC, which have non-functional Edit button. Either A) Fix the Edit button; B) Remove deprecated stuff.

#22 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-August-12, 21:57

I've enabled the old version of BBO for your account, now you should be able to update your FDCC.

We haven't removed FDCC because it works well enough for people who already have convention cards that they like.

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users