• You cannot reply to this topic

LOL(16)

#1 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-August-05, 23:25

http://tinyurl.com/yar6jvq8

On this hand it is confirmed that whoever is trying to fix GIB is actually screwed it up big time. GIB never ever made mistakes on leben like this before. This is the first I see.
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#2 User is offline   cloa513 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-August-06, 05:29

View PostMrAce, on 2017-August-05, 23:25, said:

On this hand it is confirmed that whoever is trying to fix GIB is actually screwed it up big time. GIB never ever made mistakes on leben like this before. This is the first I see.

Is the hand display because of the tournament type- you really should mention the tournament?

#3 User is offline   nullve 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:partscores

Posted 2017-August-06, 13:40

View PostMrAce, on 2017-August-05, 23:25, said:

Are you sure the diagram is correct?

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2017-August-06, 17:21

View Postnullve, on 2017-August-06, 13:40, said:

Are you sure the diagram is correct?

Human plays so I became declarer.
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#5 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member

Posted 2017-August-06, 17:23

View Postcloa513, on 2017-August-06, 05:29, said:

Is the hand display because of the tournament type- you really should mention the tournament?

It's 0.25 $ Daylong tournament. Human declares.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users