BBO Discussion Forums: Viewing other table of team match - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Viewing other table of team match

#1 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-August-02, 17:36

Once our table has finished in a team match (and the other table hasn't), I often want to go and kibitz the other table to see how they're doing on the remaining boards.

Is there any way to do this if I don't remember who the host was?

I hardly ever notice/remember, and usually have to go to the results tab, find a completed board at the other table, click on a username, and use that to join their table.

This only works if the barometer is on; if it's off, it seems impossible.

It would be nice if somehow, once your table shuts down, you see the pending table so you can click through to kibitz, like when a tournament ends. (I have a vague feeling this happened at least once, but normally I just get sent to the full list of pending team matches).

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2017-August-02, 21:45

Isn't there an Other Table button on bottom left of screen?!
Also you could look at the display of played tables check out other tables. click on a players name whos playing and join table.

Sarcasm is a state of mind

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-August-03, 09:24

Whenever I've played in a team game, when our match ended I got put into a window showing just the other table, and I could click on the Join button to go there.

If you're being sent to the list of all team games, I think it means that the other table finished first.

#4 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-August-03, 14:26

Hm, it's definitely happened multiple times when our table is first to finish (since normally the barometer is on, and I find the table that way). Will have to do some more digging to find out why I'm not being shown the right screen.

#5 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-August-03, 22:40

Nope, just finished another team match - other table still have 4 boards to go. As soon as our table finished, I got sent to the pending team matches page, with a 'no team matches of that type are available' screen. If I try clicking on the 'running' tab, it showed all running matches, not just the one I completed. This seems to happen virtually every time.

#6 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2017-August-04, 23:03

Weird. I don't play team matches very often (just when I'm needed for a JEC match), but I could have sworn when I finished one of those matches I went to a screen that showed the other table and I joined it.

#7 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2017-August-05, 10:31

OK, it depends on how you got into the team match in the first place.

If you accepted an invitation, then you'll go to the screen that shows the other table. If you joined by clicking on a seat in the list of team games, you'll be returned to the list.

We'll consider this a suggestion to make it more consistent, and always take you to the screen with the other table.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users