BBO Discussion Forums: I'm Trying to Play in National Event and Table Keeps Closing - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm Trying to Play in National Event and Table Keeps Closing

#1 User is offline   mawj 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-July-26, 07:00

My table keeps closing. Are any of you having problems?

#2 User is offline   bh7nt 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-July-26, 08:06

I had this same issue all through the match until about board 10? It made it very hard to concentrate and it did draw a few crucial errors, but my real complaint is I was on the las card play of board 5 and when I got back in, I was on board 6. No score for 5 and it would have been one of my positives is there a way to fix this before the results post? I guess this isn't the complaint department.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-July-26, 10:34

There were network problems on our side and the tables kept closing for several players. Things got back to normal within 20 minutes or so.

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-July-26, 10:39

View Postbh7nt, on 2017-July-26, 08:06, said:

I had this same issue all through the match until about board 10? It made it very hard to concentrate and it did draw a few crucial errors, but my real complaint is I was on the las card play of board 5 and when I got back in, I was on board 6. No score for 5 and it would have been one of my positives is there a way to fix this before the results post? I guess this isn't the complaint department.

You started the tourney early AM and there were no comparisons for that board at that time. When you'll check your results later through the day scores will appear and update as more players are finishing their boards.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users