• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Insane Bot Bids Very Unusual Contract After Ordinary Auction

#1 User is offline   mistysheil 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Bridge, reading, cooking, classical music, dogs

Posted 2017-July-19, 21:10

I frequently play in bot tourneys. By hovering over the bids I have learned some new bridge skills. Overall my game is not extraordinary but I am consistent in my bidding. I stick with the rules of conventions when I bid. When my bot partner and I have found a fit in hearts, after I bid 4H the bot bids 6 clubs. Clubs had not been bid at all - where did this outlandish bid come from? The bot bid after what I thought was the final bid. What happened?

#2 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-July-19, 21:35

Can you post a link to the hand? Eg via My BBO - Hands & Results - Recent Tournaments - My Hands - Export Deal - Handviewer link.

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-July-20, 09:31

I've moved this thread to the GIB Robot Discussion forum. Please use this forum in the future to report issues with the bots.

You can also use the "Robot Report" feature in the web client, it's one of the other options in the "Export Deal" menu that smerriman mentioned. This sends the deal to our robot programmer. (Note that we receive dozens of these reports every day, so generally can't respond individually to them.)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users