Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO Reputation

#1 User is offline   cesium62 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-June-25, 22:39

How does the BBO reputation work? Many of the free tournaments are restricted to, e.g. no bbo newcomers, no runners. Where would we go on the website to see our progress toward overcoming those restrictions? Can I see a count of tournaments I've participated in? A percentage of tournaments I've left? That sort of thing?

#2 User is offline   steve2005 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Bridge duh!

Posted 2017-June-26, 08:34

reputation has nothing to do with tournaments is from people liking yours posts on forum.
I think to no longer be considered a new you need to have logged I'm 100 times on bbo. this may be wrong perhaps someone can confirm or deny.
Sarcasm is a state of mind

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-June-26, 08:45

steve2005, on 2017-June-26, 08:34, said:

reputation has nothing to do with tournaments is from people liking yours posts on forum.
I think to no longer be considered a new you need to have logged I'm 100 times on bbo. this may be wrong perhaps someone can confirm or deny.

I don't think he's asking about the forum reputation -- he just joined the forum today, so he wouldn't even know about that. I assume he's talking about the Tournament Completion Rate percentage.

You can see your TCR in your profile. Click on your name in the top right corner of the game, then click on Show Profile. At the bottom it shows your statistics.

Go to http://www.bridgebas...tion_rates.html in our Help system to see the explanation of how TCR and MCR are calculated. We don't currently have any facility to see your individual details. You can see your recent tournament history by going into the Hands and Results screen or using the MyHands web page.

#4 User is offline   cesium62 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-June-27, 02:22

barmar, on 2017-June-26, 08:45, said:

I don't think he's asking about the forum reputation -- he just joined the forum today, so he wouldn't even know about that. I assume he's talking about the Tournament Completion Rate percentage.

You can see your TCR in your profile. Click on your name in the top right corner of the game, then click on Show Profile. At the bottom it shows your statistics.

Go to http://www.bridgebas...tion_rates.html in our Help system to see the explanation of how TCR and MCR are calculated. We don't currently have any facility to see your individual details. You can see your recent tournament history by going into the Hands and Results screen or using the MyHands web page.

Thanks. Now I know my way around the site a bit better.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users