BBO Discussion Forums: A Vugraph question - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Vugraph question

#1 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2017-June-24, 00:15

Yesterday i played in Relaxed Club with partner kuzucu50 5 realized with a trick more for 10IMP but when watching traveller i saw: Traveller M-1497874412-VD:sm_azores:1498236089:1 played by loveraNºTimeNorthSouthEastWestResultEW PointsScoreMovie12017-06-23 18:41alanda14sm_azoreskuzucu50Lovera5♣W+142010.00Movie or Lin2 PattisonCouttsRonsonRhodes6♥E-1-50-5.00Movie or Lin3 McMahon JMcMahon CBrownChen6♥E-1-50-5.00Movie or Lin
The first question, it being differently as usual others 15 tables to confront, is: who is about the other two tables the partnership having find anything in search box; the second is: the day before yesterday, when chatting with my partner in WP Refugees Club waiting to play, appeared in high the (automatic) script: (Recupero mani dal Vugraph) Hands recupered by Vugraph. What is happened ? And is it possible to search hands for a player there eventually with a search box ? There are other my hands played in Vugraph ? Thanks.(Lovera)

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-June-24, 17:31

sm_azores set the Deal Source of the table to random Vugraph deals. This means that the system finds hands that were played in past tournaments that were shown on Vugraph. Instead of comparing your results with other BBO players playing the same board, your results are compared with the teams that played the boards during the tournament. The other two tables in the traveller are the teams from the tournament.

You can't search for players that played on Vugraph.

#3 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2017-June-24, 18:47

barmar, on 2017-June-24, 17:31, said:

sm_azores set the Deal Source of the table to random Vugraph deals. This means that the system finds hands that were played in past tournaments that were shown on Vugraph. Instead of comparing your results with other BBO players playing the same board, your results are compared with the teams that played the boards during the tournament. The other two tables in the traveller are the teams from the tournament.

This one seems as i proposed in my topic "International Bridge Club" if you remember it being that i' d have played an hand in passed tournament by international players as Chen from China, Pattison from Ireland, etc.
You said that i can't search for players that played on Vugraph.I instead think that yes because the Vugraph box search allows entering the name (i.e.Chen) to have the position of event that you can "View" or "Download" on Vugraph.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users