BBO Discussion Forums: Team match improvement - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team match improvement How to improve and make match making faster

Poll: Team match filter (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be team match filtering system introduced?

1. Yes, minimum TCR, skill level, exclude country (3 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No, there should not (1 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   AtisCace 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-June-12, 14:31

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

As you know, when joining a private tournament, rules apply, such as minimum TCR %, country exclusions, skill level etc.

I like playing and managing team matches, yet my experience with matchmaking is not the best. I have several issues with it.
Firstly, people spam requests and the only way to stop it is to set 'ignore' at their profiles.
Secondly, there is no limit for requests, but they do time out, so if people keep spamming, I cannot accept player I would normally accept.
Thirdly, the requests do not appear immediately. Is it due to flash player, I do not know, but I suspect that it is so.

Lastly, but not less importantly, people tend to leave from team matches whenever they desire, with no consequences. This promotes anarchy, can I say?

My suggestions are following: Add filtering options for team match creation, like for tournaments. So namely: Minimum TCR%, skill level, exclude country.
Reasoning is simple: I would never accept someone for my team match below 70% TCR, so why waste time declining, if I could just set up requirements straight up?
Regarding exclude country: I have noticed a certain pattern for specific countries. People tend to be rude, do not speak English and be disrespect fellow players. Not going to name any specific countries, just saying, that the pattern is there. And it is a fact, so I, personally, do not accept players from those countries, unless I know them personally. I am aware, that other fellow players have also encountered similar problems.

So one could think this is discriminating. I would say it is not, because if I make team match, I decide, who is going to play, + tournament section already has these options.

Thank you for allowing to voice my opinion :rolleyes:

#2 User is offline   gabrielevh 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-June-16, 04:35

There shouldn't be a 'hard' restrictions; however I think I would be nice if these restrictions could be added, like in Pairs tournaments. As a player you can join a team match of a choice.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users