Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Robots play too fast

#1 User is offline   sacto123 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-June-11, 21:06

Sometimes the third hand robot plays its card quickly and it then disappears before I get a chance to see it. This leaves me guessing as to what card was played. Is there a way to slow this down?

#2 User is offline   silvr bull 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-June-12, 00:54

I don't know of any way to slow robot play, but there is an easy work around. Just click the closed trick BEFORE you play to the next trick. The trick will open and you can look at all the cards played in it. I sometimes have the opposite problem. After clicking the trick, it opens in a way that partially hides the cards of my RHO. When that hand is dummy, I cannot see some of the cards there until the open trick closes automatically after a few seconds.

#3 User is offline   sacto123 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-June-12, 12:49

View Postsilvr bull, on 2017-June-12, 00:54, said:

I don't know of any way to slow robot play, but there is an easy work around. Just click the closed trick BEFORE you play to the next trick. The trick will open and you can look at all the cards played in it. I sometimes have the opposite problem. After clicking the trick, it opens in a way that partially hides the cards of my RHO. When that hand is dummy, I cannot see some of the cards there until the open trick closes automatically after a few seconds.

That was a very helpful tip. Thank you! Is it documented anywhere in the help system?

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-June-13, 08:40

View Postsacto123, on 2017-June-12, 12:49, said:

That was a very helpful tip. Thank you! Is it documented anywhere in the help system?

It doesn't look like the ability to click on the quitted tricks is mentioned anywhere. There doesn't seem to be any help page that describes the mechanics of bidding and playing, it's assumed to be intuitive. The help files are all about the more involved activities like starting tables, finding tables, getting into tournaments, etc.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users