BBO Discussion Forums: Profile visibility when scroll over profile - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Profile visibility when scroll over profile

#1 User is offline   humboldt2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-May-23, 00:41

In the old Windows version of BBO, you're more in control of what and how long you see something. When you scroll over someone's profile, their info is immediately displayed. The second you scroll off their profile, their info is gone. In the web version the profile display stays visible far too long. There have been many a time when I just want that info to disappear NOW when I scroll off, but it remains there blocking my view far too long. Please change this so that when you scroll off a profile, that profile immediately goes away.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-May-23, 07:54

Just click the close button in the top right corner of the profile and it will go away immediately.

#3 User is offline   humboldt2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-May-23, 20:13

View Postbarmar, on 2017-May-23, 07:54, said:

Just click the close button in the top right corner of the profile and it will go away immediately.

I have carpal tunnel. It not only hurts my wrist to click, but it increases the chance of further damage to my wrist. Please just make the image (which covers a good portion of the screen display) go away when I scroll off the profile.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users