BBO Discussion Forums: Partners for unusual systems - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Partners for unusual systems

#1 User is offline   kvr_msk 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 2017-January-29
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Russia

Posted 2017-April-23, 05:25

As I see most of you have your own bidding systems but I suppose not all of you have partners to play them with. Since I'm in the same situation I offer to those of you who are interested kind of "system exchange" - I mean I can be your partner to test, develop and play your system on BBO as far as you agree to do the same for me. I'm not an expert but I'm an experienced player so it's not a problem for me to learn and play any kind of system (though my system is more simple and natural than most of ones posted here). Please contact me if you're interested.
0

#2 User is offline   lolocowboy 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 2017-April-29

Posted 2017-April-29, 19:09

View Postkvr_msk, on 2017-April-23, 05:25, said:

As I see most of you have your own bidding systems but I suppose not all of you have partners to play them with. Since I'm in the same situation I offer to those of you who are interested kind of "system exchange" - I mean I can be your partner to test, develop and play your system on BBO as far as you agree to do the same for me. I'm not an expert but I'm an experienced player so it's not a problem for me to learn and play any kind of system (though my system is more simple and natural than most of ones posted here). Please contact me if you're interested.


I made up a system and I've been trying it with a robot Standard American partner. Sometimes we win, mostly we lose. It's a 100% rigid system, or 100% computer programmable, based on suit length (basically quick tricks).

I'm nowhere near an expert, more like an advanced rank beginner. If you would like to swap playing with two bidding systems (I mean one at a time), I promise not to become despondent if I don't catch on to your system fast enough.
0

#3 User is offline   kvr_msk 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 2017-January-29
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Russia

Posted 2017-May-07, 06:28

Still looking for partners.
0

#4 User is offline   lolocowboy 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 2017-April-29

Posted 2017-May-16, 10:29

Still available. My bidding system is Quick Tricks - A, Ax, or Axx is one qt; Kx or Kxx is one; Qxx one; Jxxx or any xxxx one; AK or AKx two; AQ one, AJ one; Axxx two; AQx two; Kxxx two; Qxxx two; xxxxx two; xxxxxx two, . .
The quick tricks are based on probability of you and partner's holdings, starting from each having 4-3-3-3.
0

#5 User is offline   kvr_msk 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 2017-January-29
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Russia

Posted 2017-May-16, 12:45

View Postlolocowboy, on 2017-May-16, 10:29, said:

Still available. My bidding system is Quick Tricks - A, Ax, or Axx is one qt; Kx or Kxx is one; Qxx one; Jxxx or any xxxx one; AK or AKx two; AQ one, AJ one; Axxx two; AQx two; Kxxx two; Qxxx two; xxxxx two; xxxxxx two, . .
The quick tricks are based on probability of you and partner's holdings, starting from each having 4-3-3-3.

I sent you a PM more than a week ago. Please check you mailbox. I'm available to play if you give me a detailed description of your system.
0

#6 User is offline   Zelandakh 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 9,103
  • Joined: 2006-May-18
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2017-May-17, 04:36

View Postlolocowboy, on 2017-May-16, 10:29, said:

Still available. My bidding system is Quick Tricks - A, Ax, or Axx is one qt; Kx or Kxx is one; Qxx one; Jxxx or any xxxx one; AK or AKx two; AQ one, AJ one; Axxx two; AQx two; Kxxx two; Qxxx two; xxxxx two; xxxxxx two, . .
The quick tricks are based on probability of you and partner's holdings, starting from each having 4-3-3-3.

So Axxx K AKxx AKxx, Axx Axx Axxx Axx, Qxx Qxx Qxxx Qxx and - Qxx xxxxx xxxxx are all worth the same (5QTs)? I imagine your system must be quite advanced to sort that out effectively.
(-: Zel :-)
0

#7 User is offline   kvr_msk 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 2017-January-29
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Russia

Posted 2017-May-17, 05:01

View PostZelandakh, on 2017-May-17, 04:36, said:

So Axxx K AKxx AKxx, Axx Axx Axxx Axx, Qxx Qxx Qxxx Qxx and - Qxx xxxxx xxxxx are all worth the same (5QTs)? I imagine your system must be quite advanced to sort that out effectively.

Please start another topic to discuss any specific system. This topic is only for finding partners.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users