Challenge Event 8A (RR+KO) - Group B Information & Results
Posted 2017-April-19, 21:35
EDIT: WE DID NOT CHANGE THE DEADLINE OR ANYTHING, THE GAMES ARE ONLY 10 BOARDS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE GO IN A FASTER SPEED THAN EXPECTED. SO TAKE THE MESSAGE ABOVE AS "IF YOU CAN DO PLAY FASTER, YOU CAN ACCEPT/SEND MORE MATCHES AND PLAY THEM EARLIER - MAYBE WE ALSO FINISH EARLIER".
This is the results/information thread for Event 8A - Group B.
Excel link for results/info: https://www.dropbox....0Fast.xlsx?dl=0
Group B Schedule: https://www.dropbox....rogram.pdf?dl=0
1) The groups will play a full Round Robin, 17 rounds.
2) The game format is 10 boards, non-best hand, MP with advanced robots.
3) You must follow the thread at least once in every 48 hours. Post your game results immediately with the game link.
4) Schedule of play is announced above. Players have to follow the specific order to keep things organized. Our expected pace is 1 match per day.
>> Don't fall behind in the schedule more than 2 matches..
>> If both players agree, they can finish the match earlier than scheduled.
5) Unfinished match: 20%-20% if both parties are responsible. If only one player is responsible, then 0%-60% or 0-(Opp's effective average % vs. responsible player).
6) If a player fails to complete less than 8 matches in total, all game results for the player will be changed to 0%-60% to keep things fair for others.
7) Players who fail to complete the tournament without a legitimate reason will be banned for the next 5 tournaments (Remember that this is a serious event)
8) Top 6 of each group will qualify for the Gold KO. Top 2 will start from Quarter Finals, 3th-6th places will play First Round. Winners will go to Quarter Final, losers will go to Silver KO. This KO will be 16 x 4 = 64 board matches.
9) 7th-10th in each group will qualify for the Silver KO Stage. After the First Round, winners will play the Quarter Final against the losers coming from Gold KO. This KO will be 16 x 3 = 48 board matches.
Posted 2017-April-20, 03:29
So for everyone scheduled to play with me during these days - I would be happy to play the match the next three days.
Organisers- I hope it is OK if I fall behind a little bit, I will have no problems catching up starting next weekend.
Posted 2017-April-20, 14:48
Posted 2017-April-20, 14:54
You probably see the sheet for A - change the worksheet.