Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where can I find info about BZ

#1 User is offline   Manastorm 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-March-28, 02:47

BW has several threads about past and ongoing BZ investigations. It is hard to follow them, when they are sprinkled all over. Does anyone know the right thread to follow? And if Kit Woolsey is going to write something about it, I would like to know asap.

#2 User is offline   spotlight7 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-28, 15:39

Try Bridgewinners

#3 User is online   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-March-28, 17:00

Do a targeted search:

e.g.

balicki zmudzinski site:bridgewinners.com

#4 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-28, 19:14

View PostManastorm, on 2017-March-28, 02:47, said:

BW has several threads about past and ongoing BZ investigations. It is hard to follow them, when they are sprinkled all over. Does anyone know the right thread to follow? And if Kit Woolsey is going to write something about it, I would like to know asap.

Kit already wrote about them.

http://bridgewinners...-fantoni-nunes/
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#5 User is offline   PhantomSac 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-29, 04:44

https://www.youtube....h?v=NJyhhuy8WVM

Prepare for your mind to be blown
The artist formerly known as jlall

#6 User is offline   Manastorm 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-29, 06:46

The video was quite revealing. If things are as they look like, heads are going fall soon. 11000+ viewers means that every bridge player has watched it, someone from WBF should look it also and do something. I can't believe BZ got away once, incomprehensible! Honestly, there has to be profound changes how bridge playing is arranged.

#7 User is offline   ahydra 

• AQT92 AQ --- QJ6532
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-29, 07:00

View PostPhantomSac, on 2017-March-29, 04:44, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=NJyhhuy8WVM

Prepare for your mind to be blown

The scratches to indicate honours look incredibly suspicious (probable understatement!), but I couldn't figure out how they indicate what suit they're talking about (the video kept saying the suit but I couldn't see a corresponding signal). Did I miss something, or are they just relying on partner to figure out which suit it is from the auction/dummy?

ahydra

#8 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-April-05, 05:14

(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#9 User is offline   olegru 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Play bridge, read bridge, discusse bridge.

Posted 2017-April-05, 08:01

View Postahydra, on 2017-March-29, 07:00, said:

The scratches to indicate honours look incredibly suspicious (probable understatement!), but I couldn't figure out how they indicate what suit they're talking about (the video kept saying the suit but I couldn't see a corresponding signal). Did I miss something, or are they just relying on partner to figure out which suit it is from the auction/dummy?
ahydra

According to Nicolas Hammond http://bridgewinners...odes-explained/

Clubs: tap of right hand. Can be single or double tap. Fingers are on table. Hand is normally on table with knuckles under hand. Can be subtle movement.

Diamonds: tap of left hand. Can be single or double tap. Fingers are on table. For B, if his hand is close to the table edge, and he is holding his cards, this is diamonds, even if fist is rotated slightly. Hand is normally on table with knuckles under hand.

Hearts: tap of right fist. Fist rotated 90 degrees from the club signal. Hand is normally extended away from edge of table, knuckles pointed towards partner. Rotating the fist from flat to 90 degrees is also the signal. Sometimes making a cup shape with the fist instead of tap.

Spades: tap of left fist. Fist rotated 90 degrees from the diamond signal. Hand is normally extended away from edge of table, knuckles pointed towards partner. If B is holding his cards in his left hand, then a tap close to the table edge is diamonds, extending the fist away from the table edge is spades. Sometimes making a cup shape with the fist. Same signal as hearts but different hand. B normally holds his cards in his LH so can be slightly different.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users