BBO Discussion Forums: Exporting Hands from Bidding and Teaching Tables - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Exporting Hands from Bidding and Teaching Tables

#1 User is offline   Cascade 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Juggling, Unicycling

Posted 2017-March-21, 10:52

Is there any plan to have a way to bulk export hands from these practice tables to something like myhands or the equivalent so that the hand records can be used outside of bbo?

Does anyone have a good work around to create a record of these hands for use with other programs?
Wayne Burrows

I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon

#2 User is offline   Cascade 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Juggling, Unicycling

Posted 2017-March-27, 00:48

View PostCascade, on 2017-March-21, 10:52, said:

Is there any plan to have a way to bulk export hands from these practice tables to something like myhands or the equivalent so that the hand records can be used outside of bbo?

Does anyone have a good work around to create a record of these hands for use with other programs?

bump
Wayne Burrows

I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon

#3 User is offline   billyjef 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:solitude, bridge, philosophy, evolution, game theory, science, neuroscience, psychology, atheism, mindfulness and the distraction of TV

Posted 2017-March-29, 06:20

I'd be interested in this capability as well.

View PostCascade, on 2017-March-27, 00:48, said:

bump

Jef Pratt
Surrendering to existential truth is the beginning of enlightenment.

#4 User is offline   billyjef 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:solitude, bridge, philosophy, evolution, game theory, science, neuroscience, psychology, atheism, mindfulness and the distraction of TV

Posted 2017-December-27, 13:45

Bump
Jef Pratt
Surrendering to existential truth is the beginning of enlightenment.

#5 User is offline   deanstow 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-February-18, 08:31

View PostCascade, on 2017-March-21, 10:52, said:

It would be very useful to be able to download tournament hands you have not played for use in bidding/play practice/analysis with programs like Bridge Baron and Deep Finesse. It would be fine if they had been 'sanitized' by removing userids. Is there a way to accomplish this? Is it possible to add as a feature?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users