Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Subs and TCR

#1 User is offline   Curls77 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-March-18, 12:55

Hi all, I have couple of questions about TCR and subs.

As other IAC TDs, I mostly run tournaments exclusive for a private club IAC, but every now and then I open it to whole BBO minus bbo_iac's enemy list and TCR 90%.
Other day there was a small 10 board trny (10 tables) that started with a sitout and 2 unresponsive players, so I needed 4 subs and got them from sub list. I got lucky for sitout, but those 2 unresponsive seats (and/or their pards), needed 17 (that's right SEVENTEEN) subs all together, I have never seen so many runners and rudes.

So I have couple of questions:
1) Once we set minimum TCR , and then later we change something else in tournaments settins, as delay start by 2 mins or remove chat or barometer - do we need to set TCR again? It's because that check box appears unchecked when trny is edited.
2) It seems that TCR set for tournament start has no effect on sub list? ie - we get to see listed in sub list everyone that agreed to sub even tho their TCR is even 0%? If that's true, TDs could at least be allowed "see" TCR of specific sub and decide if they want to take a chance with them.
3) How long it takes if a sub does not respond to a call for us to get message that they refused to come?

Thanks !

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users