BBO Discussion Forums: Audio play of chat message as in client version - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Audio play of chat message as in client version Audio play of chat message as in client version

#1 User is offline   SkullMan_ 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-March-15, 16:31

A ardent group of players of which I am one, set their chat to audio and it would play the message that people put into chat at the table. We would like this feature in web version please.

#2 User is offline   Utensil 

• Pip

Posted 2017-March-17, 16:57

View PostSkullMan_, on 2017-March-15, 16:31, said:

A ardent group of players of which I am one, set their chat to audio and it would play the message that people put into chat at the table. We would like this feature in web version please.

I agree. The web version of the software has removed a number of useful features. Please restore the audio chat.

#3 User is offline   hortilla 

• Pip

Posted 2017-March-17, 19:17

I have been a user of BBO ever since the demise of the MSN bridge site and since joining BBO have used the downloaded software. I became quite attached to the voice that "spoke" the chat line particularly because I did not have to interrupt my game to read what was going on in the chat. I could listen to that while still concentrating on the game. It also adds to the pleasure of the game when I can hear the "conversation". Please consider re-instituting this feature.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-March-19, 15:31

View PostUtensil, on 2017-March-17, 16:57, said:

I agree. The web version of the software has removed a number of useful features. Please restore the audio chat.

The future version of the web version (the one that replaces the Flash version) that we're working on will have it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users