BBO Discussion Forums: iPad App...Advertisement Covers North hand during tournaments - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iPad App...Advertisement Covers North hand during tournaments Unable to see North cards

#1 User is offline   paddu3 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-March-12, 02:34

Like everyone on this site, I am grateful to BBO....however when playing the BBO tournaments on my iPad , the ad size increases thereby completely covering North's hand....it is then impossible to play the hand...please help...love this site...

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-March-12, 12:04

View Postpaddu3, on 2017-March-12, 02:34, said:

Like everyone on this site, I am grateful to BBO....however when playing the BBO tournaments on my iPad , the ad size increases thereby completely covering North's hand....it is then impossible to play the hand...please help...love this site...

There was a problem with google ads on mobile these past few days, but it should be fixed now. Are you still seeing the ads over buttons today?

#3 User is offline   paddu3 

• Pip

Posted 2017-March-13, 00:19

Thanks for your response....Unfortunately the advt still covers the cards...the spades of North...unable to load pic of game

#4 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-March-13, 04:56

View Postpaddu3, on 2017-March-13, 00:19, said:

Thanks for your response....Unfortunately the advt still covers the cards...the spades of North...unable to load pic of game

OK, we'll check again. Meanwhile I've added BB$1 to your account. Can you please play one of the pay Instant Tournaments, instead of the weekly free one? That will hide ads for a week so you can continue to use the app till we fix the ads.

#5 User is offline   paddu3 

• Pip

Posted 2017-March-14, 02:00

Thank you for your help

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users