Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Results

#1 User is offline   OldPlayr 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-March-07, 09:23

Playing robot duplicate, I cannot view bidding or play for other tables in the "my Results" tab. I can see results, but not the bid or play.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-March-07, 10:41

Is this while you're in the middle of the tourney, or after it has ended?

#3 User is offline   OldPlayr 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-09, 17:30

View Postbarmar, on 2017-March-07, 10:41, said:

Is this while you're in the middle of the tourney, or after it has ended?

While I'm in the tourney screen. After I leave the tourney, there is no longer a "my results" window....

I can see results for other tables on any hand, but the bidding and play is not available. Bidding and play is available for my own table.

This used to work, but seemed to have changed in the past few months.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2017-March-10, 19:50

View PostOldPlayr, on 2017-March-09, 17:30, said:

While I'm in the tourney screen. After I leave the tourney, there is no longer a "my results" window....

There should be. It continues to show the results for the tourney until you go to another table.

I can see results for other tables on any hand, but the bidding and play is not available. Bidding and play is available for my own table.

This used to work, but seemed to have changed in the past few months.

I don't think we've changed anything regarding this. I just played in a robot duplicate and it worked fine to look at other tables' bidding and play during the tourney.

Can you try a different browser and see if you have the same problem?

#5 User is offline   OldPlayr 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-11, 09:42

View Postbarmar, on 2017-March-10, 19:50, said:

There should be. It continues to show the results for the tourney until you go to another table.

I don't think we've changed anything regarding this. I just played in a robot duplicate and it worked fine to look at other tables' bidding and play during the tourney.

Can you try a different browser and see if you have the same problem?

Good that it works for you...it doesn't work for me. It once did work. I use Chrome as my only browser.

#6 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2017-March-12, 13:45

View PostOldPlayr, on 2017-March-11, 09:42, said:

Good that it works for you...it doesn't work for me. It once did work. I use Chrome as my only browser.

It's hard for us to fix a problem that we can't see happening.

Can you try a different browser and see if it helps? Sometimes this is the only solution for some users -- we don't know why, but different browsers work better with BBO for different users.

#7 User is offline   OldPlayr 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-12, 15:51

View Postbarmar, on 2017-March-12, 13:45, said:

It's hard for us to fix a problem that we can't see happening.

Can you try a different browser and see if it helps? Sometimes this is the only solution for some users -- we don't know why, but different browsers work better with BBO for different users.

I guess that I'll just live without it working. Chrome is the only browser that I have (in Linux), as Firefox will not run BBO due to Flash problems. Choice of browser should not matter to an application, if the application is standards compliant. Perhaps when BBO replaces use of Flash, such problems will go away.

#8 User is offline   barmar 

Posted 2017-March-14, 09:55

View PostOldPlayr, on 2017-March-12, 15:51, said:

I guess that I'll just live without it working. Chrome is the only browser that I have (in Linux), as Firefox will not run BBO due to Flash problems. Choice of browser should not matter to an application, if the application is standards compliant. Perhaps when BBO replaces use of Flash, such problems will go away.

Choice of browser isn't a problem for the vast majority of users, but some users have problems with one or the other, and switching often helps. We don't know why this happens, maybe it's because of extensions you have loaded that interfere.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users