Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recent Hands / Play History

#1 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-February-25, 08:07

I know from posts on here about a particular hand that others have been able to look up that hand i.e. they have been able to find the hand I played - how is that done? I would like to look at the playing history of a 'username' - how do I do that?

#2 User is offline   scarletv 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-February-25, 10:42

http://www.bridgebas...hands/index.php
You have to login with your BBO username and password.
Some hands are not shown as challenges, bidding table, teaching table and some Robot tourneys.

#3 User is offline   euclidz 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-February-25, 14:49

Thanks

#4 User is offline   661_Pete 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-March-02, 12:21

Another useful feature on that link, is that you can keep track of your (or anyone else's) average IMPs and MPs over the past month - assuming that you're interested in such information!

I believe hands are stored for a maximum of three months. The database capacity is evidently not infinite!

#5 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-March-02, 14:23

View Post661_Pete, on 2017-March-02, 12:21, said:

I believe hands are stored for a maximum of three months. The database capacity is evidently not infinite!

Live visibility to the database is as you say limited to a few months. BBO keep records going further back, possibly all the way.

You can however use third party software such as Double Dummy Solver by Bridge Captain, to download months' worth of hands at a time and save them locally, effectively without finite limit, once you start. The DDS software then allows you to analyse the hands in more ways than are afforded through your browser.

I have a complete set of my hand records going back to 01 June 2015 when I started making a concerted effort.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#6 User is offline   pigpenz 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-August-04, 18:52

View Post1eyedjack, on 2017-March-02, 14:23, said:

Live visibility to the database is as you say limited to a few months. BBO keep records going further back, possibly all the way.

You can however use third party software such as Double Dummy Solver by Bridge Captain, to download months' worth of hands at a time and save them locally, effectively without finite limit, once you start. The DDS software then allows you to analyse the hands in more ways than are afforded through your browser.

I have a complete set of my hand records going back to 01 June 2015 when I started making a concerted effort.

Does Double Dummy Solver from bridge captain site still work?? I havent been able to download and make sql file from BBO using DDS

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users