Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

uploading hands to bidding room doesnt always work

#1 User is offline   pigpenz 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-February-11, 13:06

I can make *.lin files in dmPro for bidding problems then upload them to my hands directory, make directory for problem then upload *.lin file to the
directory I just made. Sometimes it works and some times it doesn't work as far as letting me access the hands in the bidding room....

error message is uploaded hands rejected

is there a limit to how many hands can be uploaded or is there some error in the lin format?
When I have directed games in the mainroom it was no problem loading your own hands as the source.

is there a limit in the my deals directory limiting you to #hands or size of directory

any help

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-February-11, 15:24

No, there's no limit on uploaded hands. It might be something unrecognized in the LIN file, which we don't currently check for in the upload script.

Can you give me an example of one of the hands that's getting this error? What's the name of the folder and hand in your "Hands and Results" window?

#3 User is offline   pigpenz 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-February-11, 22:47

View Postbarmar, on 2017-February-11, 15:24, said:

No, there's no limit on uploaded hands. It might be something unrecognized in the LIN file, which we don't currently check for in the upload script.

Can you give me an example of one of the hands that's getting this error? What's the name of the folder and hand in your "Hands and Results" window?

I'll just delete the two folders and try to use deal master pro again
all t he other folders worked fine, that I had made in the past

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users