BBO Discussion Forums: how to set up me partner and 2 robots - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

how to set up me partner and 2 robots as above

#1 User is offline   keninmarci 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2017-January-22, 11:01

How do I set up a game for me and my partner and 2 robots please in relaxed club

#2 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-January-22, 11:11

Except on the first calendar day of each month, when "basic" robots are available free, one of you or your partner has to rent robots (basic by the week or advanced by the day, at US$1 per throw). That individual needs to host the table, and at that point the host has the option to place robots in the opposing seats (and partner's seat if he wishes, but not compulsory and in this case would let human partner sit).

The rentals have to be paid for by BB$, so if not already done you would need to purchase some BB$ that are then redeemed for robot rentals.

To purchase BB$ (if required) you click on the BB$ button at the top of the first screen after logging in.

To redeem them for robot rental there may be more than one way, but one way is to click on Robot World and then there is a robot rental button.

PS: To the developers, may I suggest that the front page where it describes Robot World as "various robot tournaments" that description should be changed to "various robot tournaments and robot rental". There is enough screen space and clearly not all robot rental is used in robot tournaments. Quite the opposite, in fact: you never have to rent robots separately in order to play in a robot tournament.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users