Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Replay not only a feature of pinball machines

#1 User is offline   mink 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-January-07, 18:28

I played the jukebox tourney tonight with my partner, and while waiting for the tourney to start, I played 3 boards of the MP daylong tourney. When board 4 was displayed, I quit the tourney as the jukebox was about to begin. Some hours later I remembered that I should finish the daylong tourney, so I logged in again, entered the tourney and board 4 appeared as it did before. North became declarer, I was kind of unlucky in the play, and soon I claimed for down 2, -200. I expected the next board to be displayed, but to my surprise I had won a replay: I saw the same South hand like before, the robots started the bidding the same way they did before, and it was still board 4. Of course this time I passed instead of the takeout double I called previously, and the West robot became declarer and scored only -140. This replaced the old score, and I continued with board 5.

Here is my suggestion: Please publish the conditions that must be met in order to win a replay!

Karl

#2 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-January-07, 18:31

While you'll see the new score in the My Results tab, I suspect you'll find the final results will only count the first time you played it, thus not giving you an advantage (http://www.bridgebas...e-in-challenge/)

#3 User is offline   johnu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-January-07, 22:14

Please send me $1 for each replay that you want B-)

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2017-January-08, 12:02

I think this problem has been reported before, and we're still trying to find the cause of it so we can fix it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users