BBO Discussion Forums: reinstalling app after android upgrade - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

reinstalling app after android upgrade

#1 User is offline   geppe 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-December-23, 04:59

I wrote this three months ago, in september. I wrote also at support@bridgebase.com, that answered me immediately (thanks!), but unfortunately none of the procedures suggested worked. This is the description of the situation

In September, 20th, my phone Huawei P8 lite has been updated to Android 6.0 via OTA. After that, the BBO app disappeared and when I try to reinstall it I receive an error message 505, the app cannot be installed.
I've tried to clean data and cache of Google Play and Google Play services, tried to reinstall Adobe Air, but the problem persists. I have tried this several times in these months, and the situation is always the same. I haven't tried to backup the phone and reset all, I would prefer not to have to reinstall all the apps and data in my phone...
I think something of the previous installation isn't correctly cancelled - but I don't know how can I fix it.
Anyone has had similar problem and found the solution? Someone can help me? Many thanks

Geppe

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-December-23, 05:22

View Postgeppe, on 2016-December-23, 04:59, said:

I wrote this three months ago, in september. I wrote also at support@bridgebase.com, that answered me immediately (thanks!), but unfortunately none of the procedures suggested worked. This is the description of the situation

In September, 20th, my phone Huawei P8 lite has been updated to Android 6.0 via OTA. After that, the BBO app disappeared and when I try to reinstall it I receive an error message 505, the app cannot be installed.
I've tried to clean data and cache of Google Play and Google Play services, tried to reinstall Adobe Air, but the problem persists. I have tried this several times in these months, and the situation is always the same. I haven't tried to backup the phone and reset all, I would prefer not to have to reinstall all the apps and data in my phone...
I think something of the previous installation isn't correctly cancelled - but I don't know how can I fix it.
Anyone has had similar problem and found the solution? Someone can help me? Many thanks

Geppe

This is a known problem and it has to do with Android, not BBO. Other apps are affected by the same 505 error. The only solution that actually works, as far as we know, is to reset your phone to factory settings.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users