BBO Discussion Forums: Autoplay singleton- one issue with - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Autoplay singleton- one issue with

#1 User is offline   dbl118 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-December-03, 10:08

Autoplay singleton is a nice feature both for race events, and for just solo play. However I sometimes have a problem when playing with all robots. Sometimes I will be down to a single card in my hand and, and it will autoplay it. Assuming we lose the trick, GIB opponent will then quickly play another card, and it might result in another autoplay. At that point I can no longer go back and view the trick before, and GIB plays so fast I never saw the cards they played. I've gone down on hands like this before, because I lose track of trump because I don't know if GIB won the trick with a high card, or ruffed in.

Overall I still like autoplay, but I wish this issue was somehow addressed, by allowing you to perhaps look back an extra trick to see what was played.

#2 User is offline   tsankaR 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-December-19, 02:01

I am not sure what you are saying. You said "At that point I can no longer go back and view the trick before, and GIB plays so fast I never saw the cards they played ". You can always hover your mouse on the cards already played, and see what cards were played on the previous trick

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-December-19, 09:28

View PosttsankaR, on 2016-December-19, 02:01, said:

You can always hover your mouse on the cards already played, and see what cards were played on the previous trick

You can only do that before you've played to the next trick. If it auto-plays a singleton for you on the next trick, it's too late.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users