BBO Discussion Forums: Memorize GIBs hands in "Play Anymously" - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Memorize GIBs hands in "Play Anymously"

#1 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-November-27, 03:42

It would be appropriate to retain, using GIBs in "Play Anonymously", the memory option let's say for a short time (a week or not more than a month) to allow you to review your hands played for the purpose of study and also to compare both the game and declarative stage in comparison with the other tables. This could also be usefull for Novice or Beginners and should be easier to organize being free and already available.

#2 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-November-28, 01:21

Although it is strange that is not visualized "0 views" because i know that (almost) two people have seen my topic and also it being interesting and usefull.

#3 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-November-28, 07:49

View PostLovera, on 2016-November-28, 01:21, said:

Although it is strange that is not visualized "0 views" because i know that (almost) two people have seen my topic and also it being interesting and usefull.

This is a documented bug in the forum software. The view count often will not increment prior to an initial response, These last two posts should cause it to correct. Perhaps not instantly, I would not know about that.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#4 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-January-05, 12:54

Just now Gib played with me 3NT and i had score open to see. Before it had finished to play in score there was already the resulting (3NT+1 for 10.8 imps). How is it possible ?

#5 User is offline   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-January-05, 14:11

If you're dummy, that can happen. I expect it's because GIB is fighting out the hand back "home", and sending you the updates - which are being presented in human-readable speed. Once they're done, of course, the result can be posted, but you may not have had 52 cards pushed yet.

At least, that's my guess as to how that happens.
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

#6 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2017-January-06, 02:47

View Postmycroft, on 2017-January-05, 14:11, said:

If you're dummy, that can happen. I expect it's because GIB is fighting out the hand back "home", and sending you the updates - which are being presented in human-readable speed. Once they're done, of course, the result can be posted, but you may not have had 52 cards pushed yet.

At least, that's my guess as to how that happens.

I also think that "GIB solver (near play buttom)" can interfer in that way but for yours second post part instead when watching score there was the full hand already revealed and more i have -anew just now- tryied to play it being dummy and it is happened again but this time when i get quickly(=hand cannot be finished ) table back there was another hand. Exit from "Play Anonim.." and reentering to follow to play was presented the same hand with the same resulting. This "previewble" is a bug or what ?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users