Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Director Status How to obtain Director Status and How to Use It

#1 User is offline   TDMissy 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-November-21, 00:00

I understand some TDs have a status of "Director"and a special tab for performing certain functions. How do I get this status and where can I learn how to use its features?

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-November-21, 00:31

View PostTDMissy, on 2016-November-21, 00:00, said:

I understand some TDs have a status of "Director"and a special tab for performing certain functions. How do I get this status and where can I learn how to use its features?

Users with hosting rights see a Director tab to the right, where Newsfeed and Whos' Online are, on the web version of BBO.

If you are running TP Club tourneys, you won't need that tab, because you're only working with regular club tables.

If you wish to create tournaments (the kind listed in All Tourneys, where people click a Register button to register - so not in TP Club), email support@bridgebase.com and ask to be allowed to create tourneys.

#3 User is offline   TDMissy 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-November-21, 19:04

View Postdiana_eva, on 2016-November-21, 00:31, said:

Users with hosting rights see a Director tab to the right, where Newsfeed and Whos' Online are, on the web version of BBO.

If you are running TP Club tourneys, you won't need that tab, because you're only working with regular club tables.

If you wish to create tournaments (the kind listed in All Tourneys, where people click a Register button to register - so not in TP Club), email support@bridgebase.com and ask to be allowed to create tourneys.

Thanks for the information.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users