BBO Discussion Forums: Tweak to BBO play and Watch Brisge area - - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tweak to BBO play and Watch Brisge area - It hasn't happened as far as I can see...

#1 User is offline   elwood913 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge, Poker, Blackjack, Music

Posted 2016-November-14, 13:55

Hi,

I read the news on the Tweak to BBO's Play and Watch Bridge area. I looked over and noticed that mine had not changed, Casual is still on top. I closed my webpage and opened it again, still the same. I haven't tried to do anything with my cache or cookies or anything like that, just logged out once or twice, closed and reopened the webpage, still get the un-tweaked area with "Casual" on top of "Competitive" and "Solitaire" below.

Just posting to point this out.

(I'm not sure I'm in the correct forum, feel free to move as necessary...)

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-November-14, 15:47

View Postelwood913, on 2016-November-14, 13:55, said:

Hi,

I read the news on the Tweak to BBO's Play and Watch Bridge area. I looked over and noticed that mine had not changed, Casual is still on top. I closed my webpage and opened it again, still the same. I haven't tried to do anything with my cache or cookies or anything like that, just logged out once or twice, closed and reopened the webpage, still get the un-tweaked area with "Casual" on top of "Competitive" and "Solitaire" below.

Just posting to point this out.

(I'm not sure I'm in the correct forum, feel free to move as necessary...)

It'll show up when you clear cache, or after a while when it's automatically cleared.

#3 User is offline   661_Pete 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-November-19, 11:34

Same for me. Old arrangement persisted until I cleared browser cache, then the new one came up. Not a very significant change! :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users