BBO Discussion Forums: "Just play bridge" auto plays my hand.... - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Just play bridge" auto plays my hand....

#1 User is offline   AlisonCr 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-November-09, 10:56

Good Day:

I attempt to play solitaire games on my iPad and somehow switches to autoplaying my hand.... Is there a setting to stop this from happening??? I deleted the app and reinstalled. The first game was fine and then it began again on the second hand.

Help!!!

Thanks!!

Alison

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-November-09, 23:03

View PostAlisonCr, on 2016-November-09, 10:56, said:

I attempt to play solitaire games on my iPad and somehow switches to autoplaying my hand.... Is there a setting to stop this from happening??? I deleted the app and reinstalled. The first game was fine and then it began again on the second hand.

I'm not sure which game you're talking about.

Do you mean "Just Play Bridge" from the www.bridgebase.com home page? That's a web page, it doesn't have anything to do with the app. It always lets the human declare when North wins the auction. The only time it plays for you is if you have the "Autoplay Singletons" setting enabled.

Or are you talking about the "Play Anonymously" option from the login page of the mobile app? That doesn't use the human declares feature. If North wins the auction, the robot plays the hand for you.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-November-10, 00:58

View PostAlisonCr, on 2016-November-09, 10:56, said:

Good Day:

Help!!!

Thanks!!

Alison

Hi Alison. This is happening when robot wins the contract and you are dummy. If you prefer to play the hand out for your robot partner you can either choose the Play Anonymously option on the app, or go to www.bridgebase.com and choose Just Play Bridge there. The game at our home page allows human to declare the hand when dummy.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users