Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

problem with connection

#1 User is offline   patroclo 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2016-October-25, 05:58

for some days , i amnot able to finish an hand because the software or the connection stop it. Is it a problem of my connection ( i don t use web connection) or something has changed using the bbo software ?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-October-25, 08:22

View Postpatroclo, on 2016-October-25, 05:58, said:

for some days , i amnot able to finish an hand because the software or the connection stop it. Is it a problem of my connection ( i don t use web connection) or something has changed using the bbo software ?

Nothing has changed here.

Try switching to the web version.

#3 User is offline   akwoo 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-October-25, 10:08

The Internet has been very wonky for the past few days because of hackers launching DDOS attacks. It's not BBO; anything data-intensive over the open Internet (ie not a VPN) has been affected. We may be back to a mid-1990s Internet in terms of reliability for a while; if it goes on for a while people might start dusting off their older, simpler webpages.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-October-26, 08:57

View Postakwoo, on 2016-October-25, 10:08, said:

The Internet has been very wonky for the past few days because of hackers launching DDOS attacks. It's not BBO; anything data-intensive over the open Internet (ie not a VPN) has been affected. We may be back to a mid-1990s Internet in terms of reliability for a while; if it goes on for a while people might start dusting off their older, simpler webpages.

The only recent attack I'm aware of was against Dyn several days ago. It only affected DNS lookups.

It had an impact on some behind-the-scenes operations of our service, but not any of our customer-facing services as far as we're aware.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users