• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Do You Fix This? Re-establishing a working U.S. government

#101 User is offline   onoway 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-December-16, 02:56

I ran across an interview by accident today with John Pilgar, a name it seems I should have known and didn't. I found him thoughtful and eventually somewhat convincing and in direct correlation rather frightening in what he was saying as it called into serious doubt much of what I assumed to be true. The interview was following the Trump election and was largely dealing with his views about how and why, some of which I shared before the election; many of which rested on information I was unaware or possibly misinformed about. Certainly his scathing remarks about mainstream media ring true, as the stubborn refusal of the media to address the situation at Standing Rock..and the most recent pipeline break 150 miles from the protesters camp, makes glaringly obvious. If the same situation happened to be in say, Venezuela we'd be getting a play by play each day, or so I am convinced.

I'd be interested to hear opinions about the man and his message, I would link but I can't on this thing, I may come back on desktop later with a link.

#102 User is offline   Al_U_Card 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-December-16, 12:44

It comes down to pretty much a play on human insecurity. The need to be reassured. To be able to trust and be trusted. Almost why lies were invented, I suppose.
As far as the "progression" from individual to family to tribe to nation to globe is concerned, the paternalist approach of our "betters" has been a hallmark of human development at every social stage. Many people prefer not to know as long as the pain is minor and can be endured over time.
The US was formed to extract a group of oligarchs (the founding fathers) from the interference of the hierarchy and control of the British. Until the return of the banking establishment in 1913 (Federal Reserve and income tax etc.), the US from about 1780 had prospered and profited from its expansion (mostly west) and exploitation of conquered peoples.
The globalization agenda is mostly international bankers and the CFR-influenced politicians working to bleed the populace of its fiscal vitality while enriching and empowering themselves. All of the most recent legislation is aimed at that goal.
Pilger is another voice in the wilderness. All of the heads of the MSM are CFR and avoid the exposure of their political/financial ambitions. Why not exchange freedom for peace and security? If you are on the top, it makes no difference what those on the bottom think or feel.
The Grand Design, reflected in the face of Chaos...it's a fluke!

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users