• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The sign of a novice.

#21 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-August-21, 08:14

View PostVampyr, on 2016-August-20, 16:50, said:

You think so? 661's post was a reflection on you, me, and everyone who posts here.

I think "Sometimes I wonder why I bother myself with this flea-bitten apology for a 'forum', rather than play bridge" says much more about 661_Pete than anyone else posting here. I put it down to embarassment - he did something stupid and this is a reaction to that more than anything else. I think in time he will be more embarassed about this post than anything else in this thread. It is easy to run away in such circumstances, more difficult to hold one's hands up and admit one's stupidity. I personally hope Pete decides on the latter course in some form or another.
(-: Zel :-)

#22 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-August-21, 16:52

Zel for president!
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users