BBO Discussion Forums: Hand from the last european championship - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hand from the last european championship

#1 User is offline   nir909 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-July-09, 14:53

Im not sure what is the right forum, sorry if I put this i the wrong one...

Hi, a weird question: I searched for a few hours for a hand from the last European Championship (few weeks ago) and I can't find it, so I want to ask if someone remember that hand.

In the hand, the dealer opened 4D with 7 diamonds to the J109 (non Vul. against Vul).

It was in the vulgraph (of course), and a second before the bid Ronald Wald and the other commentator said that the bidding will probably end in 3NT (by the other side). I searched in the BBO archive but I dont remember in which meeting it was (and what was the contract in the end) and I couldn't find it. If anyone remembers the hand or in which session it was I will really appreciate any help finding this hand :-)

Sorry for asking that technical question, but I just spent few hours searching this hand, hopefully someone remembers (or can give me a tip how to search)...

This post has been edited by nir909: 2016-July-09, 15:05

#2 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-July-09, 15:52

Hi nir909,welcome. Probably you can find it here: http://www.bridgebas...php?command=all

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-July-09, 17:15

View PostLovera, on 2016-July-09, 15:52, said:

Hi nir909,welcome. Probably you can find it here

He said he looked there. But there's no easy way to search for a specific hand, you have to know which session it was in, that's why he's asking.

#4 User is offline   Lovera 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I'm also on YOUTUBE with a channel of music songs .

Posted 2016-July-10, 00:53

View Postbarmar, on 2016-July-09, 17:15, said:

He said he looked there. But there's no easy way to search for a specific hand, you have to know which session it was in, that's why he's asking.

It was to make easy to get in w/o explaining much. Perhaps knowing when Ronald Wald has commentated is possible to determinate session or Nations meeting. You can see also via YouTube inserting in box search European Campionship 2016+bridge (Walddk2 was commenting Italy vs France).

#5 User is offline   Fluffy 

• World International Master without a clue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-July-11, 02:50

Don't remember that hand sorry

#6 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2016-July-22, 09:54

Hello nir909 and welcome to the BBO forums. I went to the eurobridge website to search as this has PDFs of the hand records. I found only one hand with a suit of JT9xxxx, which is RR7, hand 8. Unfortunately this cannot be the hand you are looking for as another would have opened in front of it. Could it be that you have one of the details of the hand wrong?
(-: Zel :-)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users