BBO Discussion Forums: Building a bridge library - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Building a bridge library Any club owners interested in a ton of books?

#1 User is offline   mezzie 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-May-14, 09:31

Hi bridge lovers :)

I've accumulated a tremendous number of bridge books over the years, most in good-to-new condition, but sadly I need to find new homes for them, as I'm relocating abroad.

Have a look at the link and let me know if you're interested in any of them. If you're a club director and looking to build a bridge library for your members, this would be a tremendous start, and I'd be willing to negotiate a single price for the whole collection:

http://postimg.org/image/6uklpdmnl/

Prices will be based on 75% of current cheapest Amazon prices per book. I don't have the time to look them all up right now, but will do so on a case-by-case basis.

Local pickup in Northern NJ possible; otherwise I'll collect shipping cost as well.

Moderators, I attempted to message to ask if this violates the board guidelines or not. If it does, my apologies and please remove it. Also, if this is the wrong sub-forum or if I could cross-post in multiple forums, that would be great as well.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2016-May-14, 09:51

Hi mezzie,

It's OK to post here. We had a couple similar posts before but can't quite remember where they were posted - I'll check or maybe another admin remembers and moves this if necessary. This Forum seems as good as any for the time being.

#3 User is offline   mezzie 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-May-14, 10:14

Thanks Diana, I appreciate the reply!

I saw a forum for Bridge Material Review, but it didn't seem to get much traffic, so I thought here would be good :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users